When you develop a new program, it is important to check if the communication and the content and structure of files works against Bankgirots payment services. Also, use our validation service to check your invoice files in BGC Invoice format.
You can submit files to Bangirot for review of communication and the structure and content of test files in Bankgirots electronic payment services.
Additionally, you can validate your invoice formats in the service E-invoice BGC Invoice.
Bankgirots payments services are:
- Leverantörsbetalningar (Supplier Payments)
- Leverantörsbetalningar Utland (Supplier Payments Foreign)
- Löner (Salary Payments)
- Autogiro (Direct Debit)
- Bankgiro Inbetalningar (Bankgiro Receivables)
Validate your invoice format against the service E-invoice
- You validate your invoice format in E-invoice BGC Invoice Valideringstjänst (BGC Invoice Validation Service).
- A link to the validation service can be found on the right side of this page.
Your communications and files in Bankgirots payment services
- You and the bank set up an agreement about the service in question.
- You and the bank agree on the method of communication to be used to send in your files.
- You send your files to Bankgirot.
- Bankgirot receives the files. When Bankgirot has tested the material, you receive the test results.
- It is important that the sender's bank giro number and customer number are included in the files.
Documentation for developers
In our manuals and file examples for Bankgirot's electronic payment services you find information that makes it easier for you to perform tests.
If you have any questions about the test, our support for software developers are happy to help.