2/1/2016 The payments area is currently in a very intensive and exciting phase. The banks are demanding products that are adapted for European standards and modern technology, as well as solutions that are adapted for their interfaces with their customers. Our task is to ensure delivery of new and existing pro ducts and services in both the short term and the long term.
Product Managers and Product Specialists in Payment Products and Services currently work on Credits and Debits, Autogiro (Direct Debit), Payments in Real Time, Clearing and Settlement Services and Support Products. Our task is to develop and package products and services that increase our customers' competitiveness. Our aim is profitability and functional quality in products and services.
Product specialists are an obvious central contact for the banks and help them in a professional manner with the use of Bankgirot's products and services, provide answers to complex product questions and attend meetings with the bank, the Riksbank, the Swedish Bankers' Association and other external organisations. The job also involves a lot of internal contact with Systems & Project Delivery, IT Service, Legal/Compliance and customer account managers, among others. Together with the product manager, you will be working as a product specialist on issues relating to development and maintenance. As a product specialist, you will also manage customer forums, smaller development projects and bank and product connections.
We are currently looking for a product specialist who, together with the product managers at Interbank, as well as Clearing and Settlement and other product specialists, will create and develop for the future as well as ensure delivery here and now.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of/a strong interest in payments and payment processes
- is target-oriented and driven
- acts with professionalism in both internal and external contact
- has knowledge of banks, payments, payment products and payment processes, as well as an understanding of the broader financial world and financial infrastructure
- has experience of/a strong interest in project work
- takes a structured approach, is thorough and pays attention to detail
- has good communication and teamwork skills
- has an overall picture of Bankgirot's product range at a general level
- is used to communicating in English, both written and spoken
- has relevant work experience; academic education is preferred but not a requirement
As a person you are committed and unpretentious, but also purposeful. You are able to work independently, but understand that the best results are achieved by collaboration and good relations. You are results-oriented and commercially minded and you have the drive to seek change and move issues forward independently.
This is a large and growing area with a number of different flows and products. Through your work in this area, you will learn